Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
Australian Taxations Office has detected criminal activity, where identity thieves have obtained AUSkeys linked to businesses. Criminals have used these to access the portals, lodge activity statements and change account details for refunds. ATO was able to take action quickly. These AUSkeys have been canceled and ATO is working with the affected businesses to monitor activity on their accounts and protect affected businesses' online security.
To help protect your practice from identity theft, ATO recommend you take the following steps:
- use Access Manager regularly to check people's level of access to the portals is appropriate
- cancel AUSkeys (in AUSkey Manager) for people who no longer work for you
- immediately disable or remove a person's account if you have any concerns about their activities
- keep passwords secure – they must not be shared
- ensure that each person who deals with us online on behalf of your practice has their own AUSkey
- report any unknown or suspicious AUSkeys by phoning 1300 287 539 between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.