Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
Double and triple entering data in the retail environment is the last thing that you want to do. Vend allows you fantastic integration, and this guide will show how to make it work for you.
Go to: 1. Apps > 2. Vend: Manage your business > 3. Stock Control
Click Order Stock: Even if you are processing already paid and received invoices, you still need to go through the Purchase Order and Purchase Receiving process:
Create new Purchase Order:
- Name/Reference: Be consistent with your purchase name, as it will be used as the invoice reference in Xero.
- Order Form: This field will generate your Contact Name in Xero. If this exact Contact Name already exists in the system, it will use the same one without duplication. Unfortunately, it is impossible to trace Suppliers in Vend, against Contacts in Xero. So in order to keep this record tidy, ensure they are spelled in exactly the same way.
- Deliver to: This field will affect only Vend, as it will determine the Outlet that is receiving the stock. If you have multiple outlets receiving products, for this invoice, assign the stock to a designated outlet. Then transfer a portion of it, to one or more alternate outlets.
- Delivery due: This field will only affect Vend. It enables you to have more control over your purchase orders.
- Order No: This field will only affect Vend; it is designed to track your orders.
- Supplier invoice: If you are processing an invoice, through the system (eg. you have to prepay goods before you receive them), you can enter this number here.
- Auto fill: If you are regularly ordering from this supplier, and have the reorder field set in your Purchase Order, Vend will automatically populate this field.
Import order: Comma separated values (CSV) import the purchase order data.
You can manually add additional products, via Search:
IMPORTANT: All supply prices need to be entered, exclusive of GST. If you are buying from a local supplier, that invoices GST inclusive, please use our GST calculator. Enter the gross amount, then push subtract GST. Here is additional information about using the calculator, on your mobile or desktop.
Verify all items in the list, then click Save and Send.
Populate fields that are empty. CC yourself, just in case as an additional proof of your order. Click Send.
If you have already received the goods, click on Receive. If not, return later when they have arrived.
Now is a good time to verify you have received all products, (especially if you have an iPad).
Finally you can send the invoice to Xero, by clicking Send to Xero.
To view the invoice, in Xero, click View on Xero.
When you log in to Xero you can adjust the invoice for extra delivery, or shipping fees, if they are included in the invoice.