Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
In addition to your compliance and bookkeeping obligations, it is handy to have access to myGov Business Portal.
- request a ruling or lodge an objection
- view your reports for Single Touch Payroll
- update your business registration details
- communicate with the government service providers through a secure mailbox
- view your statement of account and payment options
- request a refund or transfer of funds between accounts
- register for goods and services tax (GST) and PAYG withholding (PAYGW)
- test, lodge and/or download files
- lodge an online form, which includes the super guarantee charge statement, certificate of coverage request, early stage investor report, general purpose financial statement and employee share scheme annual report
- access the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
- revise Business Activity Statements (BAS)
How to setup
Step 1 – Log in to myGov using the personal user name and password. If the myGov account is not already set up, then click on ‘Create an account’ and follow the prompts.
Step 2 – Link either the ATO, Centrelink, or Medicare to use Manage ABN Connections. This can be done by selecting ‘Link your first service’ from the home screen, and following the prompts.
Alternatively, there will be prompts to set this up before connecting an ABN.
To link the ABN, select ‘Account Settings’ located at the top of the myGov screen.
Step 3 – Under the ‘General Settings’, select ‘Manage ABN Connections’.
Step 4 – There will be a prompt to link the myGov account to the ATO, Centrelink, or Medicare, and also the choice to get a code sent to the mobile when signing in.
Step 5 – Once these have been linked to one of the required member services and the mobile security codes are turned on, select ‘Connect an ABN’.
Step 6 – There will be a redirection to the ‘Connect an ABN’ page. Here selection can be made ‘using your personal details’ option and click on ‘start connection process’.
To use the personal details, the person must be identified as an eligible associate for the ABN on the Australian Business Register, or authorised to act on behalf of a business. For more information on eligible associates visit abr.gov.au.
Step 7 – Enter the ABN of the business and/or the person acting on behalf of with the Tax File Number to continue.
Read the declaration carefully and then select: ‘Declare and Submit’.
The ABN is now connected and the myGov credential can be used to access the business portal.