Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
Can you imagine a day in office without Google? It has become gradually a day to day un-detachable part of our work life being it single user or a business house Google plays an important role in every portion. Not only for data search with the changing demands and time, Google also has incorporated some fine features which are user friendly and really helpful if used properly. One such feature is Google Task which comes under Google lab products. With busy schedule of day to day work it has become very much important to keep the pace with your moving schedule and deadlines. The ancient way to be on schedule and complete your work on time and as per priority is a well-managed to do list. With changing technology today you will find much expensive software to handle and manage your task list. But with the help of a well-managed Gmail task list can keep your business on schedule. Best feature of Google task is its simplicity and easy accessibility. If you are not using it you might be losing a great application to manage your task. Most importantly you don’t need to be a tech expert to use this task. With simple knowledge of computers and surfing is sufficient.
How to set up and utilize Google task in Gmail?
By following these below simple steps you can easily setup and utilize Google task in Gmail.
- In Gmail window if your keyboard shortcut is enabled then press Shift+T to create a task base on the open massage. Or click on arrow next to gmail icon and click on Task.
- Press G followed by K to directly go to task panel.
- You can also create multiple task lists by clicking Switch list option in right hand corner and then click ON New list. Depending upon your need you can create different list for different projects or official and personal usages.
- Add related email with your task, to directly get access to the relevant mail communication when needed. To add the email with task, open the mail go to more button and click on Add to task.
- Though Task window is a small portion in gmail window, to get its own space you can choose pop-out option and get a separate window for it.
- To manage a huge Task list you can print it or choose an option of email task list for a specific span of time to get easy access to it.
- You can simply use due dates, deadlines and few details for your task which can be also modified if needed.
- Tasks can also be added to your Google calendar, for date wise management of tasks.
- Add additional notes to your task to keep more information about the task.
- If you are a android or apple user now you can take your task list with you in your mobile also with the latest app developed by Google.
Those who are not using probably you will be now interested and re-consider the option to use Google task to manage your day to day work. Use this simple easy to use task feature and be organized in your busy schedule.
Subscribe by email and instantly get FREE Illustrated eBook. Adequate ‘positive’ cash flow is essential for the survival of any business, yet this is something that over 50% of small business owners struggle to manage.