Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
Why should I clear browser cache?
It is a good thing to clear your browser's cache every now and then, at least once a quoter:
- Sometimes your browser will load old content that was cached (saved) rather then new files. This is known as a "cash error". And it can slow loading and display out of date content.
- If you want to free up some space on your computer.
- If your website is in development and your developers are updating files that comprise your site in order yo push a change or new feature live.
How to clear cache in Chrome?
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the "Empty the cache" checkbox.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click "Clear browsing data".
Why browser cache is not cleared automatically?
Chrome will do everything to speed up the loading process. The first time you visit a site, your browser will “save” pieces of the site. Because your browser can display the files stored in its cache much faster than it can pull fresh files from a server. The next time you visit that site, the use of cached files will help cut down page load time. And Chrome is one of the fastest browsers out there at the moment.