Tailoring the right solution for each business is what we are passionate about. Based on an initial chat with you, we'll be able to prepare a unique proposal for you and your business. We are based in Brisbane
Take a moment to connect with us using the form below, or call us directly on:
1300 255 337 (Mon. to Fri. 10 am - 4 pm):
Many times when helping people setup their social media profiles, I have been asked this question. LinkedIn have made it so easy to give endorsements these days that users are starting to want to have more control over it to ensure they remain credible.
Why and when would you clean up your endorsements?
When the endorsement:
- is from a person you have not directly worked with; has not got an associated avatar (this can drastically reduce the credibility of the endorsement);
- is from a profile you would prefer not to be associated with.
* If you have more reasons to add to this list, please write in the comments below.
Why might you consider not cleaning up your endorsements?
- The exercise can be very time consuming;
- It is probable that the more endorsements you have the greater your search ranking within the LinkedIn data base.
How can you edit endorsements?
1. Login into your LinkedIn profile and go to Profile | Edit Profile:
2. Click on the pencil to edit your skills:
3. Click on Manage Endorsement:
4. Here you can untick unwanted endorsements.
What other methods do you use for maintaining control and credibility over your LinkedIn profile?
Subscribe by email and instantly get FREE Illustrated eBook. Adequate ‘positive’ cash flow is essential for the survival of any business, yet this is something that over 50% of small business owners struggle to manage.